Written by: Joshua Hardwick December 4, 2018-SEO Consultant
Scratch the Surface
- Install Yoast SEO (or a similar SEO plugin)
- Create a sitemap
- Create and add a robots.txt file to your site
- Install Google Analytics
- Setup Google Search Console
Keyword Research Checklist
- Find a primary keyword to target
- Find long-tail keyword variations
- Understand “search intent”
- Delve deeper into the questions people are actually asking
- Make sure that ranking for your chosen keyword is an achievable goal
- Hire a local capable SEO Consultant and analytics specialist who lives for this stuff.
Partnerships in SEO .
Our growth is based on creating successful long-term relationships with our clients and our technology partners. Our core values include adhering to transparency, provide high-level customer service while delivering measurable results.
Great keywords make SEO.
Local SEO provides a unique advantage which allows local companies to outrank non-local competitors. Without a local emphasis, websites will struggle to be found by consumers seeking help from companies within their own community.
We address all key areas of local SEO: (1) Content optimization, (2) Technical SEO and (3) Business citations and inbound links. We help our clients gain strong search engine rankings for logical search phrases in the communities they serve. We build the SEO strategy and execute the plan while remaining affordable.
Many of our campaigns are catered to the specific needs of small businesses designed to impact the growth of your business cost-effectively. They target your community while helping generate new sales at a price that makes sense.
Tigerlytics a SEO Consultant provides small business SEO services with an industry leading performance guarantee: Grow your campaign each and every month. We do this by address all critical elements of SEO: (1) Content Optimization, (2) Technical SEO and (3) Business Citations and inbound links. Our experienced SEO team will build an ideal SEO strategy and execute to perfection.